The Carrier President’s Award is one of the most prestigious honors in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning industry and the highest from Carrier. It is given to only a few HVAC companies each year who demonstrate exceptional service in several categories.
E. Smith Heating & Air Conditioning of Marietta, Georgia, has the distinction of being awarded this honor six times. In addition, the company’s founder, Earl E. Smith, was inducted into Carrier’s Hall of Fame in 2009 as an outstanding leader in the HVAC industry. The Hall of Fame program, launched in 2007, recognizes lifetime achievement in exceptional service to the community, business, employees and industry. E. Smith Heating & Air Conditioning continues this high level of service, stellar business management practices and dedication to our community in all our work.
What Does It Take to Receive the President’s Award?
First, the company must be a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer. Although thousands of heating and air conditioning companies throughout the United States sell Carrier products, fewer than 1,500 meet the criteria to be designated as a Factory Authorized Dealer. We have held this title since the program began in 2003.
A Factory Authorized Dealer must uphold the stringent requirements of Carrier, including 100% customer satisfaction, regular employee training, advanced technological services and transparency in business matters. The company must show innovative problem solving and incorporate energy-efficient solutions that achieve the level of comfort required by a customer. Factory Authorized Dealers request customer feedback to improve service.
Carrier reviews the performance of all Factory Authorized Dealers in the U.S. each year, looking for service that exceeds the mark in many categories, including:
- Industry leaders demonstrating honesty, innovation and commitment that builds on the values shown by Willis Carrier, the company founder.
- At least 20 years of service with Carrier as the leading brand.
- Outstanding customer service and documented satisfaction.
- Community involvement and giving back.
- Attention to energy efficiency and environmentally sound recommendations.
- High level of employee training and industry credentials, including NATE-certification.
- Employee satisfaction and longevity in the company.
- Maintaining all required licenses, certifications and insurance.
E. Smith Heating & Air Conditioning Services
We offer a full range of HVAC services for Marietta and surrounding communities. Whether you need emergency service, a new installation or a tuneup, our NATE-certified technicians are ready to assist you. We are licensed, bonded and insured.
For more information about our HVAC services, please contact us to speak to one of our technicians.